Friday, October 13, 2017

Some of our daily activities

Nikki is a regular at aqua aerobics, taken by the diminutive, shapely Hungarian young girl.








Always ending with a mutual massage.  One day I had the immense good fortune to be next to a Danish masseuse which was a highlight of my day.






Daily stretch class also led by Csenge.


Breakfast on the sunny terrace is a wonderful start to our day.






My favourite omelette maker.  There are three but she makes the best one.


One of my favourites - smoked fish of various kinds.





Not to mention the crispy bacon.  Another favourite.  In fact, I like breakfast the best, more than the dinners which are also smorgasbord style and the dishes are temptingly lined up.


Andrew's attempts to stretch the pressure stockings I bought in Athens after getting terribly swollen feet and ankles on the way here.  The stockings were sold to me at a chemist shop as extra large, but who knows, the package was all Greek to me, and the stockings are dreadfully tight.  We are attempting to stretch them to make them wearable for the homeward journey but I am not hopeful.
I think the Greek chemist lied to me.


Thanks to the extreme kindness of Paul Mollison, my pressure hose problem is solved.  He gave me his and his 6'4" frame and his long legs are really good for me as these now come up to above my knees which is recommended.  And they are also black and look quite sexy! :-) :-)  Paul you are a marvel.


Dennis Loynes is one of the bridge players here.  And he is also an author and I have his book to read on the plane going home.  Not often you play against someone whose novel you are about to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment